The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club’s annual Post-Christmas Cruise will this year take participants south to Shellharbour and CYCA Members are most welcome.
Participants can start their cruise from Pittwater on Tuesday 28 December, or rendezvous with the northern boats during their time in Sydney Harbour from 28 December to Sunday 2 January 2022.
The plans are:
- Tuesday 28 December – depart Pittwater and sail to Sydney Harbour, with first night at Gore Cove
- Wednesday 29 December – Sunday 2 January – a number of locations on Sydney Harbour
- Sunday 2 January – sail to Botany Bay and spend one night there
- Monday 3 – Wednesday 5 January – Jibbon Beach (Port Hacking)
- Wednesday 5 to Saturday 8 January – staying at the new Shellharbour Marina
- Saturday 8 January – sail back to Sydney Harbour
- Sunday 9 January – sail back to Pittwater
Note: you will need to book a berth at Shellharbour Marina.
Interested CYCA Members should contact CYCA Vice Commodore Arthur Lane on 0416 198 349 or via email.
Notice of Cruise and Marina booking information:
- Notice of Cruise (Draft)
- Cruising Audit Forms
- Shellharbour Marina bookings (Advise your boat name and dimensions as well as contact details. Also advise you’re with the RPAYC cruise to access the special rate)
Casual rates per night:
|Size||Standard rate||Discount rate (less 20%)|