The CYCA offers its Members a comprehensive support service to make owning a boat a pleasure.
Members have access to deep water berthing facilities, comprising a floating marina for 213 boats and hardstand for up to 20 Etchells and J24s, with a crane for use by boat owners.
Casual berthing is available on request, subject to marina availability.
Opening Hours & Enquiries
Monday – Friday: 0800–1600hrs
Saturday & Sunday: 0800-1700hrs
Marina Administrator – Philip Pembroke
+61 (0) 2 8292 7807
+61 (0) 418 733 933
Catamaran Motor Vessel
$1.42 per foot per night
$2.52 per foot per night
$2.57 per foot per night
$4.62 per foot per night
$27.72 per night
$2.68 per foot per night
$4.62 per foot per night
$3.78 per foot per night
$6.62 per foot per night
Minimum non-members visiting marina rate – $65.00 for the first night of stay
(Costs calculated on the vessels length overall including bowsprits and all overhanging appendages.)
- Visiting vessel terms and conditions
- Marina Berthing Plan
- Image of CYCA Marina
- Chart of the CYCA’s two moorings at America Bay
Phone: 0418 611 672
The CYCA provides a tender service for its Members, which services Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay and Darling Point. Please note the current hours of operation are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 0730-1600hrs
- Wednesday – 0730-1700hrs (an hour later to accommodate the RANSA Wednesday Winter Series)
- Saturday and Sunday 0800-1800hrs
- Public holidays 0800-1800hrs
- New Year’s Eve – 0730-0200hrs
The tender will run to 2030hrs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday during daylight savings.
Please note that the last call for collection is 15 minutes prior to the end of service.
The casual tender service charge is $12.50 each way and payable on boarding.
The quarterly tender service charge is $266.18.
For 3-year licence enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Please note, it is a condition of CYCA Marina Licences that the vessel regularly competes in our sailing program. From harbour twilight racing to extended offshore challenges, our extensive sailing program has something for all crews of any skill level to enjoy. Find out more about sailing at the CYCA.
Berth fee (yacht): $88.10 per foot/quarter
Hardstand fee: $2,259.44/quarter
- CYCA By-Laws – Marina Hardstand and Moorings By-Laws are located in Section 1, No. 21
- Policy as to the use of CYCA’s Marina
- Active Vessel Guideline
For availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locker – $237.30 per quarter
Dinghy rack – $194.36 per quarter
- Engine lifts using the hardstand crane may be booked through the Marina Administrator.
- Only authorised staff members are permitted to utilise the crane during engine lifting operations.
- Cost per lift – $173.25 plus $85/hr labour.
- The primary use of the crane is for Hardstand berth holders’ nominated vessels only.
- Quick wash facility is available to marina berth holders who have J24s or Etchells. This must be pre-booked with the Marina Administrator.
- Other Members are only able to use crane to load their J24s and Etchells on or off trailers when attending regattas. This must be pre-booked with the Marina Administrator.
- Cost per lift – $115.50.
If you are a CYCA marina berth holder and require some work on your vessel, CYCA offers a number of services, including:
- Test and tag
- Cleat Movement
- Vessel Check
Complete a CYCA marina work request form to inquire.
If during your time at the Marina, Club, or on your yacht, you have noticed something on the Club’s Marina which you feel needs attention, we would greatly appreciate you letting us know by reporting. Click here and fill in the form to report maintenance issues.
The Cruising Yacht Club of Australia is the holder of an Environmental Protection Licence which is operated in accordance with the scheduled activity titled “Marinas and boat repairs”.
Click the link above to open the yacht services directory, with a wide selection of information which may be of use to Members, boat owners and/or sailors.