The CYCA offers its Members a comprehensive support service to make owning a boat a pleasure.
Members have access to deep water berthing facilities comprising a floating marina for 213 boats and hardstand for up to 20 Etchells and J24s with a crane for the use by boat owners.
Casual berthing is available on request subject to marina availability. For visiting boat bookings fill out the
The CYCA encourages all of those berthed on the marina to participate in the extensive sailing program.
On-site contract boating services such as riggers, shipwrights and ship chandlery ensure boat owners receive professional advice and workmanship at all times.
- Marina By-Laws #21 Marina Hardstand and Moorings
- Marina & Hardstand Application Form (applications for member permanent berthing)
- Marina Berthing Plan
- Image of CYCA Marina
- Chart of the CYCA’s two moorings at America Bay
- Marina Berthing Policy
Opening Hours & Enquiries
Monday – Friday: 0730–1600hrs
Saturday & Sunday: 0800-1700hrs
Marina Administrator – Max Leonard
+61 (0) 2 8292 7807
+61 (0) 418 733 933
Ph: 0418 611 672
The CYCA provides a tender service for its Members which services Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay and Darling Point. Please note the current hours of operation are;
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 0730-1600hrs
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 0730-1600hrs
- Weekends & Public holidays 0800-1700hrs
- New Year’s Eve – 0730-0200hrs
During our Summer Twilight sailing programs, when races are run we extend the service to 2000hrs on the following race days, Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays and 1800hrs on weekends & public holidays.
Please note that the last call for collection is 15 minutes prior to the end of service.
Click the link above to open the yacht services directory with a wide selection of information which may be of use to Members, boat owners and/or sailors.
(Costs calculated on the vessels length over all including bowsprits, bumpkins etc.)
Catamaran Motor Vessel
$1.25 per foot per night
$2.20 per foot per night
$2.25 per foot per night
$4.00 per foot per night
$26.40 per night
$2.30 per foot per night
$4.00 per foot per night
$3.30 per foot per night
$5.75 per foot per night
$30.00 per night
Minimum non-members casual marina rate – $65.00 for the first night of stay
Permanent Berthing (members only)
Yacht $76.10 per foot per quarter
Hardstand $2,049.40 per quarter
Tender Service $230.00 per quarter
Casual Tender Service $11.50 per ride
Locker $205.00 per quarter
Dinghy Rack $168.00 per quarter
- Primary use of the crane is for Permanent Hardstand berth holders nominated vessels only.
- Quick wash facility is available to permanent marina berth holders who have J24’s or Etchells on the marina. Must be pre-booked with the Marina Administrator. Cost per lift $98.45.
- Other Members are only able to use crane to load their J24’s & Etchells on or off trailers when attending regattas. Must be pre-booked with the Marina Administrator. Cost $98.45 per lift.
- Engine lifts using the hardstand crane may be booked through the Marina Administrator. Cost per lift $147.15 plus $80.85/hr labour.
- Only authorised staff members are permitted to utilise the crane during engine lifting operations.
The Cruising Yacht Club of Australia is the holder of an Environmental Protection Licence which is operated in accordance with the scheduled activity titled “Marinas and boat repairs”