To stay up to date on the latest boating and waterway restrictions during this current COVID-19 health crisis, please visit the NSW Government Roads and Maritime website for up to date information.
The CYCA offers its Members a comprehensive support service to make owning a boat a pleasure.
Members have access to deep water berthing facilities comprising a floating marina for 213 boats and hardstand for up to 20 Etchells and J24s with a crane for the use by boat owners.
On-site contract boating services such as riggers, shipwrights and ship chandlery ensure boat owners receive professional advice and workmanship at all times.
- CYCA By-Laws – Marina Hardstand and Moorings By-Laws are located in Section 1, No. 21
- Marina & Hardstand Application Form (applications for member 3 Year Licence berthing)
- Marina Berthing Plan
- Image of CYCA Marina
- Chart of the CYCA’s two moorings at America Bay
- Marina Berthing Policy
Please note, it is a condition of 3 Year and Quarterly Licences that the vessel regularly competes in our sailing program. From harbour twilight racing to extended offshore challenges, our extensive sailing program has something for all crews of any skill level to enjoy. Click here for more information on sailing at CYCA.
Opening Hours & Enquiries
Monday – Friday: 0730–1600hrs
Saturday & Sunday: 0800-1700hrs
Marina Administrator – Max Leonard
+61 (0) 2 8292 7807
+61 (0) 418 733 933
Ph: 0418 611 672
The CYCA provides a tender service for its Members which services Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay and Darling Point. Please note the current hours of operation are;
- Monday – Friday 0730-1600hrs
- Saturday – Sunday 0800-1700hrs
- Public holidays 0800-1700hrs
- New Year’s Eve – 0730-0200hrs
During our Summer Twilight sailing programs, when races are run we extend the service to 2000hrs on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays and 1800hrs on weekends & public holidays.
Please note that the last call for collection is 15 minutes prior to the end of service.
Click the link above to open the yacht services directory with a wide selection of information which may be of use to Members, boat owners and/or sailors.
(Costs calculated on the vessels length overall including bowsprits and all overhanging appendages.)
Visiting and Quarterly Licence rates (formerly Casual Berthing)
Catamaran Motor Vessel
$1.35 per foot per night
$2.40 per foot per night
$2.45 per foot per night
$4.40 per foot per night
$26.40 per night
$2.55 per foot per night
$4.40 per foot per night
$3.60 per foot per night
$6.30 per foot per night
$30.00 per night
Minimum non-members visiting marina rate – $65.00 for the first night of stay
3 Year Licence (Members only, formerly Permanent Berthing)
Yacht $83.90 per foot per quarter
Hardstand $2,151.85 per quarter
Tender Service $253.50 per quarter
Casual Tender Service $12.50 per ride
Locker $226.00 per quarter
Dinghy Rack $185.10 per quarter
- The primary use of the crane is for Hardstand berth holders nominated vessels only.
- Quick wash facility is available to marina berth holders who have J24’s or Etchells. Must be pre-booked with the Marina Administrator. Cost per lift $110.00
- Other Members are only able to use crane to load their J24’s & Etchells on or off trailers when attending regattas. Must be pre-booked with the Marina Administrator. Cost $110.00 per lift.
- Engine lifts using the hardstand crane may be booked through the Marina Administrator. Cost per lift $165.00 plus $85/hr labour.
- Only authorised staff members are permitted to utilise the crane during engine lifting operations.
Reporting Marina Maintenance Issues
If during your time at the Marina, Club, or on your yacht, you have noticed something on the Club’s Marina which you feel needs attention, we would greatly appreciate you letting us know by reporting. Click here and fill in the form to report maintenance issues.
The Cruising Yacht Club of Australia is the holder of an Environmental Protection Licence which is operated in accordance with the scheduled activity titled “Marinas and boat repairs”