Serves 4 as a side
- 800gm cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets and blanched
- 2 cups (240g) grated cheddar
- 1 cup (250ml) single pouring cream
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 250C
- Place the cauliflower, half the cheddar, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine
- Divide the cauliflower mixture between 4 x 1 ½ cup (375ml) ovenproof ramekins and sprinkle over the remaining cheddar.
- Cover each with non-stick baking paper and aluminium foil, place on a large oven tray and cook for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the baking paper and foil and cook for a further eight minutes.
- Top with sage and cook for a further two minutes or until golden and bubbling, then serve.