The Cruising Yacht Club of Australia will remain closed until Saturday 17 July 2021.
This is in line with the latest COVID-19 restrictions announced by the NSW Government, including the extended lockdown.
CYCA Marina tender services will operate for Members wishing to check their boats from 0800hrs to 1600hrs each day.
Café 44 will be open for takeaway only from 0800hrs-1400hrs Thursday 8 July to Sunday 11 July, as well as Thursday 15 July and Friday 16 July.
Annual General Meeting
The 2021 CYCA Annual General Meeting – to be held at 1830hrs Tuesday 13 July 2021 – will now be online only via Zoom.
All eligible Members wishing to attend and vote must register in advance:
- Register here
- OR phone the Club on (02) 8292 7800 and ask our staff to register you for the AGM.
Unfortunately the following events have now been cancelled:
- Jazz in July (Saturday 10 July)
- Trivia Night (Wednesday 14 July)
Please be advised that the car park will remain accessible to Members through use of their Membership cards.
If Members wish to have their boats checked, please contact Marina Administrator Philip Pembroke on 0418 733 933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cafe 44 will be offering a limited takeaway menu, which features:
- 12 oz homemade soup – $5
- Egg & bacon roll with regular coffee, bottle of juice or water – $8
- Margherita pizza – $10
- Fish & chips – $15
- Beef burger with chips – $15
The Club will advise Members and guests of any changes and possible extensions to these restrictions.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with the relevant department:
- Sailing Office – email@example.com or call Tara Blanc-Ramos on 0411 334 999
- YSA – firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jordan Reece on 0433 272 283
- Marina – email@example.com or call Philip Pembroke on 0418 733 933
- Tender Service – 0418 611 672
- Reception – (02) 8292 7800
- Functions and corporate bookings – (02) 8292 7800
- Café 44 – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8292 7815