Following the success of its launch in 2021, the CYCA Summer Offshore Series returns in 2022, providing some additional blue water style racing for our competitors.
SCHEDULE OF RACES
|RACE||DATE||WARNING SIGNAL||COURSE DESCRIPTION|
|Bass Islet Race||Saturday 5 February 2022||0955hrs||A race down to Bass Islet, off Wollongong, and back.|
|Virtual Mark Race||Saturday 19 February 2022||0955hrs||A triangular course which sends boats North or South first, depending on the wind direction. The Northern mark is approx. 13nm east of Terrigal while the Southern mark is approx. 29nm east of Cronulla.|
|Montague Island Race||Friday 18 March 2022||1855hrs||The Montague Island Race returns to the CYCA’s calendar in 2022. Montague Island is located off Narooma on NSW’s South Coast.
Previously held in October, this race is used to experience difficult wind conditions. However, the CYCA has decided to reintroduce this in March to provide a new challenge in the Summer Offshore Series.
SI 25 Declarations: https://cycaforms.seamlessdocs.com/f/General_Race_Declaration
SERIES ENTRY DOCUMENTATION
- Entry Completed Online (and Entry Fee paid)
- Conditions of Entry
- Verification of Stability
- Stability Declaration (referencing most recent Verification of Stability)
- Declaration of Movable Variable Ballast Form (if applicable)
- Verification of Construction
- Digital Photograph of boat under sail
- Australian Sailing Special Regulations Equipment Audit form for Race Category 2 or Higher
- Inflatable lifejacket Service Certificate
- Life Raft Inspection Certificate
- CYCA Radio Inspection Certificate
- 406 EPIRB proof of registration
- Satellite Phone Declaration
- AIS MOB ID Declaration
- Current Rating Certificate (if applicable)
- Marine Legal Liability insurance policy
INDIVIDUAL RACE DOCUMENTATION (Due in addition to the above at 1200hrs on the Monday prior to each race date)
- Crew List (to be completed in the online entry)
- Crew can update their Topyacht profile here.
- Declaration of crew experience for 50% of the crew members
- Radio Operators Certificates for two crew members
- First Aid certificates for two crew members
- Australian Sailing Sea Safety and Survival course certificates for 30% of crew members
- General Disclaimer and Acknowledgement of Rights form, signed by each crew member