CYCA Cruising Committee invites all who are interested in or planning to undertake any blue water cruising to attend an informal evening to discuss and explore upcoming opportunities.
The evening will include time for casual conversations on arrival followed by the opportunity for a meal where attendees can mingle with like-minded sailors. Guests will be invited to share their stories, knowledge and bucket-list destinations.
The evening is free to attend and open to all but bookings are appreciated. Click here to book.
Topics will include:
- Participating in this year’s PONANT Sydney Noumea Yacht Race and Rendevous Cruise in New Caledonia following the completion of the race
- Lord Howe Island barbeque – annual event held at Neds Beach on the third Tuesday in November (this year will be the 18th running)
- Sydney to Hobart Cruise – Cruise to and enjoy the Wooden Boat Festival with like-minded sailors
- Cruise to New Zealand – the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club will be hosting the Sydney to Auckland Ocean Race 2021 departing 30 January arriving before the 36th Americas Cup taking place in March
- New Calendonia to Vanuatu
- New Caledonia to Hamilton Island
DATE: 1830hrs 18 February 2020
LOCATION: Rani Room – CYCA Clubhouse
RSVP: Click here to book.