The 2023 Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race has an epic number of interstate and international entries. Pacific Sailing School has you covered for the SSSC and Radio accreditations:
The Australian Sailing – Safety and Sea Survival course
Available through a flexible e-Learning and practical wet drill course. This course is recommended to anyone cruising or racing offshore.
· We will email your username and password.
· Complete the course (allow 6 hours for Full Course – 3 to 4 hours for Reval) and book in the practical (4 hours approx).
The Practical – Flare and Wet Drill session
· Select from any of our scheduled SSSC dates on our Calendar
The practical needs to be completed within a 12-month period of completing the eLearning section and the certification (valid for 5 years) will commence on successful completion of the practical.
- eLearning and Practical Full Course $695 per person
- eLearning and Practical Update/ Revalidation Course $595 per person
The practical flare and wet drill session is limited to a maximum of 20 people (Usually Sundays from 3.30 to 7.30pm)
- December 3rd
- December 10th
- December 17th
5% discount for crews of 6 or more
5% discount for CYCA members
Please contact Pacific Sailing School with your request to book