- 5 lemons, 3 zested and juiced, 2 cut into 4 thick discs
- ¾ cup (180ml) olive oil
- 24 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 750g baby zucchini, halved lengthways
- 3 cups mint, leaves picked
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 small red chillies, seeded, finely chopped
- 8 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 250g fetta, crumbled
- Combine lemon juice and ½ cup of oil in a large bowl. Add lamb and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill to high. Brush zucchini with 2 tbsp of oil and season. Drain lamb and discard marinade. Season lamb and cook each side until medium, or until your liking.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook zucchini for 2-3 minutes on each side, until tender and charred.
- Cook lemon slices for 1 minute each side, until slightly caramelised.
- Transfer lamb and zucchini to the serving platter.
- Scatter over mint, lemon zest, butter beans, chilli, spring onion and fetta. Season and gently toss. Drizzle with remaining oil. Add barbequed lemons to platter, to squeeze over salad after serving.