The Associates Committee has proudly organised and donated CYCA’s new Member noticeboard!
Located on the walkway between the main entrance and Marina (outside the Rani Room windows), the noticeboard is publicly available to Members and free to use. We ask that Members please follow these guidelines when requested your notice to be posted:
- The noticeboard is for items for private sale (or free), relevant expressions of interest and CYCA events
- Notices are to be maximum A4 size and provided in hard (preferred) or soft copy
- Request for the display of a notice is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (RE: Request for display of notice)
- Notices will be posted for a maximum of one month, requests for reposts may be submitted to the above email
- Display of notices is at the discretion of Management
Thank you to our wonderful Associates Committee for organising the new Member noticeboard, and happy posting!