CYCA is celebrating International Women’s Day with our annual breakfast 0730hrs Monday 8 March, this year themed “Pathways Through Sailing”. Join us for a delicious seated breakfast and listen to our inspiring panel.
On the panel:
- Wendy Tuck – from sailing instructor to first female skipper to win an around the world yacht race and campaigning to win the Two-Handed Division of the next Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race
- Mike “Coach” Fletcher – from sailor to record-breaking coach and enabler of women in the sport particularly at the Olympic level
- Justine Kirkjian – from sailing administrator to CYCA CEO and key influencer around the world for safe, inclusive and efficient management of offshore racing events
- Jess Grimes – from the Youth Sailing Academy to winner of the World Youth Match Racing Championship and Navigator in this year’s Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race
- Mini Danish pastry
- Seasonal fruit skewer
- Poached egg and smoked salmon with avocado, roasted cherry tomatoes, hollandaise sauce, wholemeal toast
- Freshly brewed coffee and selection of The Organic Tea project teas
- Glass of Piper Heidsieck Champagne
Tickets are $60 Members, $66 non-Members, book now below!