Cafe 44 remains open for takeaway during Greater Sydney’s lockdown, serving great coffee and delicious food from a special menu.
Pop into the takeaway window from 0800-1400hrs every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to treat yourself to breakfast, lunch or a tasty snack.
Saturday lockdown special:
Join us from 1230hrs every Saturday during lockdown as we serve up a takeaway lockdown special – chicken, chorizo and seafood paella.
Grab 1 serve for $15, or 2 serves for $25.
The paella will be available until sold out, so get in quickly to ensure you don’t miss out.
On the lockdown takeaway menu:
- Egg & bacon roll with regular coffee, bottle of juice or water (add hash brown for $2) | $8
- Caesar salad – cos, crispy bacon, parmesan, egg, crouton (add chicken for $5) | $15
- Spring chicken salad with avocado, cucumber, tomato, mixed leaves, Danish feta & mustard vinagrette | $20
- Margherita pizza | $10
- Prawn, pesto and roasted capsicum pizza | $15
- Fish & chips with tartare sauce | $15
- Beef burger with cheese, tomato, lettuce, housemade burger sauce & chips | $15
- Fish burger with tomato, lettuce, dill sauce & chips | $15
- Chicken schnitzel burger with tomato, lettuce, aioli & chips | $15
- Toasted garlic bread (4 pieces) | $7
- Thick cut chips with tomato sauce | $7
- Spiced potato wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce | $9
We look forward to seeing you soon!