As a Registered Club the CYCA relies on members to assist formulate policy through committee based structures, provide human resources in the conduct of our extensive sailing calendar, and offer professional services that management can refer to from time to time.
Volunteering is what makes a registered club unique from a standard commercial organisation, and without volunteers the club could not properly function within the framework of the its constitution.
The board of directors (volunteers themselves), are always looking for members to donate their time and particular skill set for the benefit of the organisation.
Volunteers are required for;
- Events and Club Functions
- Race Management
- Emergency Management
- Radio Operators (ocean races)
- Equipment Auditing
- Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race Information Centre
- Boat driving
- Breakfast club
- Archiving and cataloguing the clubs historical records
- Marketing / Communications
- Protest committee
If you have a desire to devote your time and expertise for the benefit of the club please contact the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia and attach a completed Application Form. Volunteers must also read the Volunteer Code Of Conduct.
Casual tender driver position
- Provide a high level of customer service to all marina users
- Tender service
- General marina duties
- Some marina maintenance work
- Boat licence
- Able to work weekends
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
For inquires please call Tom Giese on 0407 061 609
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org